When I found out I was having a little girl the thing I was most excited about buying for her was bows, headbands and dresses, every mothers dream right?!?! So when I saw the items made over at Little Sweetie Clips I just knew I had to have atleast one! The owner, Kari, used her two beautiful daughters, Shayla and Kelsie as her inspiration. Kari started Little Sweetie Clips to provide fun and affordable hair accessories for other moms to buy for their “little sweeties”!
Kari at Little Sweetie Clips was awesome to work with and she sent my daughter a beautiful flower headband
You can buy your own Accessories & More from Little Sweetie Clips website
You can WIN this headband!
- “Like” Our Family growing from three to four on Facebook.(+2 entries)
- “Like” Little Sweetie Clips on Facebook and tell them you were sent by From three to four (+2 entries)
Extra entries (please leave a separate comment for each entry):
- Follow @Fromthreetofour on Twitter. (+2 entries)
- Check out Little Sweetie Clips website and tell me something you learned from their website! (+1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway and give me the permalink. Pleases include @Fromthreetofour and a link to this post (1x per day). (+2 entries)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook and give me the permalink. Please tag Little Sweetie Clips and Our Family growing from three to four and a link to this post. (1x per day) (+2 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway and give me the link. (+5 entries)
- Post my button on your blog or website and post the link (+5 entries)
- Vote for me on “We’re on the Fence” (1x per day) (+1 entry)
- Subscribe to Our Family growing from three to four by email. (+1 entry)
- Enter any other active giveaway on my page. (+2 entries per giveaway you enter)
Giveaway ends August 3, 2o11 at 10 pm EST.
Open to residents of U.S. and Canada.